ShprinkOne WordPress Theme
ShprinkOne is a Bootstrap 3 responsive theme that can fit any screen (mobile phone, tablet, laptop, desktop). Features a theme picker (more then 10 choices), a slideshow on the home page, posts as pins(masonry), infinite posts scroll, several Widget, Menu positions and multi language support.
Shprink One is Open Source and shared on GitHub
ShprinkOne offers plenty of options to create your blog just the way you want.
- Front Page Slideshow (Select up to 5 posts to display)
- Front Page layout (Loading more posts on scroll down, on click or basic WordPress pagination)
- Theme customization (Select your style among 10+ free themes)
- Layout customization (Sidebar-Content, Content-Sidebar or Content)
- Custom Menus & Widgets (Several Widget an Menu position available)
ShprinkOne perfectly fits all screen sizes, from mobile phones to desktops.
- Mobile phones (<768px)
- Tablets (>=768px)
- Medium desktops (>=992px)
- Large desktops (>=1200px)
ShprinkOne uses state of the art plugins and libraries to create a unique and innovative user.
- Posts as pins(Pinterest like) using Masonry
- Infinite Scroll for all loop pages (Category, Tags, Home page etc.)
- Font Awesome icon library(361 icons).
- Previous and next post preview with side panels using Sidr
- New Valentine’s day theme by bootswatch: “Cupid”
- Adding basque and spanish translation
- Revamp admin page
- Adding “Yeti” theme by bootswatch.
- Adding “Before Content “and “After Content” widget positions for Ads purpose.
- Enhancing mobile slideshow accessibility.
- Adding slideshow’s option: number of posts displayed
- Adding slideshow’s option: copy slideshow posts within content
- Redesigning loop posts to display category, tags and other meta on mouse hover.
- Fixing the homepage when the number of posts <= number of posts in the slideshow.
- Adding Flaty as the default template.
- Adding a third level to all menus.
- Adding “Previous” and “Next” buttons to posts.
- Adding a specific “image.php” to display JPEG, GIF and PNG attachments.
- CSS Non-breaking properties on Titles, Comments, Tags, Categories and Content.
- Julien Renaux (Creator)
- Radek (Polish translation)
- Iaroslav Iarovyi (Ukrainian translation)
- Josu Waliño (Basque and Spanish translations)
If you are using ShprinkOne theme, please let me know and I will share a link here.