AngularJS – Community involvement
I have been asked to list everything I did for the AngularJS / Ionic communites over the years. Here is an exhaustive list.
Table of Contents
- Open Source
I have been asked to list everything I did for the AngularJS community over the years. Since 2013 I have been extensively involved in the AngularJS/Ionic communities writing blog posts on several platforms, creating Open Source projects or helping on technical channels.
This year with the creation of AngularJS Meetup Toulouse in my hometown, I want to push my involvement even further and give back as much as I can.
Here is an exhaustive list of my involvement in the AngularJS/Ionic communities:
22k unique visitor per month. Top 100k Alexa
- [TALK] Redux & Angular2
- Introduction to Redux and Angular2
- The 9 Most Common Mistakes That Ionic Developers Make
- [Slides] Cross platform applications with Ionic Framework
- Angular2 series – Routing
- Angular2 series – Component, Directive, Pipe and Service
- Angular2 series – Template Syntax
- Angular2 series – Tooling
- Angular2 series – Introduction
- Ionic2, Webpack and ECMAScript6 boilerplate
- Native transitions for Ionic Framework made easier
- Create a Mobile Application Using WordPress, Ionic, and AngularJS
- Ultimate AngularJS and Ionic performance cheat sheet
- Modular AngularJS and Ionic architecture: a first step towards AngularJS 2
- iOS / Android push notifications 100% free and self hosted for WordPress using Cordova and Ionic
- Creating an application with AngularJS 1.4, ECMAScript 6, Material Design and Webpack
- Creating an hybrid app in minutes with Ionic Framework
- AngularJs 1.x Open Source projects to follow in 2015
- AngularJS memory stats
- AngularJs, Browserify Polymer and Sass boilerplate
- Ionic Framework features you may have missed
- Top 9 Most Common Mistakes that Ionic Developers Make
- Ionic 2 vs. Ionic 1: Performance Gains, New Tools, and a Big Step Forward
I spend most of my free time creating my own libraries that most of the time involve AngularJS:
Build amazing iOS and Android applications for your WordPress website for free!
Native transitions (iOS & Android) for Ionic Framework
A simple AngularJS 1.4 boilerplate using ES6, material design and webpack
Just what’s necessary to build Angular2 apps with TS and Webpack nothing else!
WordPress WP-API(v2) services for AngularJs
Repo created for the TutsPlus article: Creating iOS/Android mobile applications for WordPress using Ionic SDK, Webpack, ES6 and WP-API
Ionic boilerplate to create cross platform apps (ios, android, mobile, web and desktop). Written in TypeScript and Powered by Webpack!
I recently created the AngularToulouse to gather the community in my hometown.
2016 is definitely the year of the talks for me with several talks already scheduled.
- S02E03: Ionic2 & AOT compilation
- S02E02: Building a robot app with NativeScript [IN ENGLISH]
- S02E01: Angular2: CLI, Dart et Redux
- S01E02: NgConf, TypeScript et GWT
- S01E01: Meetup: Introduction à Angular2
AngularJS & Beers
GDG Angular México
Mexico city, Mexico
The complete list of my talks can be found on http://julienrenaux.fr/talks/